[jhb] Re: URL Please

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:57:27 -0000

I use http://www.ivao.aero/vasystem/admin/va_details.asp?Id=6635 it that is
any help.

From: jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Frank Turley
Sent: 26 January 2008 20:26
To: JHB List
Subject: [jhb] URL Please

I am sorry but my brain is frazzled after my change from BT line to cable,
as I have had to update various chunks of stuff on my system, including a
new router, a new address book and a new list of favourites. While AOL is
good enough to allow you to print out your address book, which I did, it is
not possible to print out your favourites list. Before I left them I checked
about this, and was told that if I kept my AOL software I could still access
my favourites list.

Now I am with my new ISP I have found this is only partly true. I can see
some of the list (the bit that goes off the screen is lost), but only the
titles, not the URLs. A fat lot of use you might say, well I did!

I am slowly putting back my favourites together, but one has escaped me, and
I can't find it using Google, but I know some of you will know it. Its the
site that has the IVAO VA list, via which you can access JHB Airlines and
thus enter your flight reports. If somebody could give me this I would be
most grateful

Many thanks

Frank T.