[jhb] URL Please

  • From: "Frank Turley" <Frank.Turley1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB List" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:25:45 -0000

I am sorry but my brain is frazzled after my change from BT line to cable, as I
have had to update various chunks of stuff on my system, including a new
router, a new address book and a new list of favourites. While AOL is good
enough to allow you to print out your address book, which I did, it is not
possible to print out your favourites list. Before I left them I checked about
this, and was told that if I kept my AOL software I could still access my
favourites list.

Now I am with my new ISP I have found this is only partly true. I can see some
of the list (the bit that goes off the screen is lost), but only the titles,
not the URLs. A fat lot of use you might say, well I did!

I am slowly putting back my favourites together, but one has escaped me, and I
can't find it using Google, but I know some of you will know it. Its the site
that has the IVAO VA list, via which you can access JHB Airlines and thus enter
your flight reports. If somebody could give me this I would be most grateful

Many thanks

Frank T.