[jhb] Re: Treescapes

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:06:08 +0000

Hi Phil,

Definitely a must have as it transforms the landscape. The only effect on fps is if you load the Autogen, provided for just inside North Wales.

Gerry Winskill

On 14/12/2014 10:25, Phil Reynolds wrote:
Hi,

I'm considering enhancing my VFR flying experience and buying Treescapes.

Does anyone on the list have this installed? How does it affect frame
rates? The screenshots look good, I'm hoping it will make for a more
authentic experience when searching out those small, out of the way
airstrips...

Cheers

Phil

---