[jhb] Re: Treescapes

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:04:48 +0000

Did mine manually as well. I distrust all installers and ES more than most.

Gerry Winskill

On 15/12/2014 10:40, Peter Dodds wrote:
one of my "Must haves" but installation can be tricky, unless they have improved
their installer. It can be installed manually.  If you get it and are stuck,
give me a shout as i installed mine manually.

Peter

Tom Smith <mailto:ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
14 December 2014 13:32
Worth having.not much impact on frame rates.
Tom

Sent from my iPad

Phil Reynolds <mailto:phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
14 December 2014 10:25
Hi,

I'm considering enhancing my VFR flying experience and buying Treescapes.

Does anyone on the list have this installed? How does it affect frame rates?
The screenshots look good, I'm hoping it will make for a more authentic
experience when searching out those small, out of the way airstrips...

Cheers

Phil

---