[jhb] Re: Tom Isaac

  • From: Alex Barrett <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:00:52 +0100

Hi Mike,

I emailed him at that address last night and got a reply instantly, although he says his connection is less than stable.

He's still in france but due back in Blighty in about 3 weeks time and will be back over the winter I think.

I have suggested a meetup, not sure if you and any of the rest of the crue fancy it, given there won't be an IFC this year? could be fun!

Alex

Mike Lucas wrote:
Thanks, Alex - I'll try that e-mail address.  I'm sure, like most of the  reprobates on this list, Tom will come out of the woodwork if offered a couple of whiskies ;-)

Mike L

Alex Barrett wrote:
I was only thinking about that rogue earlier on!

tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats the contact address I have for him, however I haven't heard much since the IFC Convention. Last I heard he was tucked up in  half decorated barn in France with only Dial-up and the french to keep him company.

If you do manage to make contact then ask him to get in touch would you? I still owe him a couple of glasses of Whisky I think (£22 a pop at the bar by the convention center they were!)

Alex

Mike Lucas wrote:
Anyone have an e-mail contact address for Tom Isaac??

Mike L

--
Alex Barrett
Turbine Sound Studios