[jhb] Re: Tom Isaac

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:26:14 +0100

Thanks, Alex - I'll try that e-mail address. I'm sure, like most of the reprobates on this list, Tom will come out of the woodwork if offered a couple of whiskies ;-)

Mike L

Alex Barrett wrote:
I was only thinking about that rogue earlier on!

tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats the contact address I have for him, however I haven't heard much since the IFC Convention. Last I heard he was tucked up in half decorated barn in France with only Dial-up and the french to keep him company.

If you do manage to make contact then ask him to get in touch would you? I still owe him a couple of glasses of Whisky I think (£22 a pop at the bar by the convention center they were!)

Alex

Mike Lucas wrote:
Anyone have an e-mail contact address for Tom Isaac??

Mike L

--
Alex Barrett
Turbine Sound Studios