[jhb] Re: Step Into The Future

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 13:10:57 +0100

Frank,
I've seen Monir's shots but helicopter shots, whilst producing a good picture, don't demonstrate the abillity of the GenX to stay sharp at low altitude and speed. Ditto where, as on the forum, the shots tend to be taken from spot view. I'm pretty sure most scenery looks sharper in Spot View, for reasons I don't understand. When you're able to get sharp and realistic views, just through the window, I think that really shows how much better the FSX / GenX combination is.

BTW, I've seen occasional postings from folks who seem to do their flying from Spot View. That seems to be quite a bit more difficult than the conventional way.

Gerry Winskill

FrankTurley@xxxxxxx wrote:

Monir has been helicopter flying in Snowdonia and publishing photos on the VFR site, so far we seen amongst others climbers, camp sites, cows, sheep, and eagles. Not sure we'll get this detail nationwide. Frank T.