[jhb] Re: Something Different

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:59:09 -0000

I have a whole raft of extra SD cards so it's only a moment to drag hundreds
of images onto a few of these and plug the camera into the TV. It really is
that simple.

OTOH SWMBO here thought the bedroom needed tidying the other day. She has
497 items on the dressing table and I have one. Guess what got moved? <g>