[jhb] Re: Quadrants

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:50:05 +0100

Frank,

You've mentioned you've plugged in other controllers and don't have a
problem with them.  Could there be an issue with the controllers in the ini
file conflicting?  I know you say you've done the registry trick but have
you cleared all the controller info from your ini files and then tried
re-configuring rather than just tweaking them from within FSX?

I know I'm using fs9 and your now using FSX but it may still be relevant.

I have two fs9.ini files, one contains the configuration for my Saitek yoke,
the other for my Logitech joystick (used maybe once or twice to demonstrate
helicopters but otherwise redundant).

If you want to try calibrating using FSUIPC then delete all the axes in the
FS calibration menus, run FSUIPC and follow these instructions:

http://nzff.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=7549

You can check if it's your yoke responses outside FSX by following the MS
instructions here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/831361

Paul