[jhb] Re: Noise Cancellation

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:14:07 +0100

I've used Bose headsets when flying and they really do work well. The ANC
circuit was activated by a switch on the lead and was independent of
aircraft systems - switching it on standing next to a main road (don't do
this if you don't want to look a twerp) resulted in almost all traffic noise
disappearing.

I presume the Creative headset may not have the phase inversion or delay
built in correctly.