[jhb] More FSX Scenery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:12:41 +0000

Whilst looking to add the FS9 Autogen for the Cambridge area, I spotted two other recent offerings. The VFR Addons site has two new fields, Fairoaks and Fenlands. I've installed them and am about to do a few circuits, having declined SWMBO's offer to go shopping in Douglas with her. It would only cramp her style. More important she needs top get out more. It's the only way I can stop her unpacking her packed suitcase to check sh'e covered if it happens to be snowing in the tropics!

BTW, Tony Meredith is currently part way through Colerne, where his multi flatten approach has already created some superbly natural undulations to eliminate all plateaux, but felt he needed to leave it for a day, for a change. The change has been to make a start on Leeds Bradford, so IVAO traffic might build up there when he's issued it.