[jhb] Re: IVAO Destination Weather

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:06:56 +0100

Most of the dot commands from PCI are universal in that they started off in
the original Pro Controller software and have been carried on by all
subsequent replacements. This gives a degree or uniformity across VATSIM,
IVAO and PCI.

.WX EGNS should throw up the METAR for Ronaldsway in IVAP, SB2, SB3 and PCF.
Much quicker than hunting around and launching IVAE and less strain on PC
resources.