[jhb] Re: IVAO Destination Weather

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:55:16 +0100

Gerry

You can get weather for your departure and arrival airports from the IVAO UI (and indeed WX for any airport) - see user manual Ch 15, p 61, and Ch 16, p62 (the latter under "Dot Commands", Request METAR).

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:
Prior to switching to IVAO I ran ASv6 for on line flights. With that prog it's possible to call up the weather at your intended destination, before departure or nearing the destination. Now that I use IVAO's on line weather there doesn't seem to be a similar facillity, if the destination's ATC position isn't manned. Unless I'm missing something?