[jhb] Re: IVAO Defection?

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 03:21:37 -0000

That is no problem. As the IVAO pirep system allows any reports to be filed
you can continue using it to file your offline flights. It will alert me
that you were offline at the time but still allows the report to go through.
Obviously this is just for JHB pirep and it doesn't record any IVAO time.

http://woodair.net