[jhb] Farm Strips

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:12:23 +0100

Just off to get the splinters out, after taking off from Clipgate; after I'd eventually managed to get in. If anyone reports this as easy, I'll arrange for his cetification; and not by the CAA!

It's refreshing to read Peter's crowd's reports, they're probably like me, developing increasing respect for those who fly from some of the real ones.

BTW, if you manage to get down at Clipgate, on the one runway I found to be feasible, make sure you only have fumes in the tank, when you try to get out!

When ready for the next batch, please shout; no abuse please.