[jhb] Re: Farm Strip

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:43:33 +0100

I recall John had a few issues with his photo scenery but most were
corrected within a few months. After that it was delightful to see good
textures and excellently drawn coastlines. I have never used the Horizon
stuff but it must have been out several years now. I would have thought any
bugs should have been well and truly squashed by now.