[jhb] Re: Farm Strip

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 19:14:24 +0100

I forgot to add that, like a few others, I've given the upgrades a good shot but reverted to the pre upgrade version. I'm just using one of the new files, the one that removes the non existant canal, near Chester.

Gerry Winskill

On 13/07/2011 19:09, Gerry Winskill wrote:
I'll comment more accurately when I land there; later.

There is an undulating wheat field but it's not the parking area.

Gerry Winskill

On 13/07/2011 19:00, Frank Fisher wrote:
Gerry
Horizon V1.0+all the updates.
The strip is fine, just the undulating grass in the parking area.
Frank