[jhb] Re: Audio solution

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 15:39:26 +0100

I used to do that in XP. Unfortunately, with W7, it's either, or. To switch from phones to speakers, after SWMBO has arisen from the pit, I have to go to taskbar line, select audio devices, select speakers and tick enabled. This switches off the phones and activates the speakers.

It's actually quicker to do than describe but, non-the-less, an irritating step back from what was possible with XP. Worse, I can think of no logical reason why they've made the change.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Fisher wrote:
Kevin

I have separate sound and voice on my setup, just go into FSX sound options and select sound/speakers, voice/headphones, done.
And that with just 1 sound card fitted

Frank
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev Townsend" <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>