[jhb] Re: Anisotropic Filtering Problem

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:56:15 +0100

Paul,
I forgot to ask but my initial impression was that going to x16 reduced framerates. Is that normal?

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

This is probably back to that old chestnut of windows resolution vs FS
resolution.  I believe you're using the 8800 aren't you?  I use nhancer
(www.nhancer.com) to manage my settings.  With this you might overcome the
phone home.

Paul