RE: windows key on laptop

  • From: "Pat L" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:33:57 -0600

Omar,

You can use the keyboard manager to assign a key to the "Minimize All Apps"
scripts. ON my system I use the Pause key  (at the upper right of the
keyboard) for a convenience. To do so"
Press Jaws F2 and then K to open the Keyboard Manager
CTRL-Shift-D to get to the default configuration
TAB to get to the list of scripts and M I to focus on the Minimize All Apps
script
CTRL A to open the Add Key dialog
Press the Pause key (or any other key if you prefer) to pick an activation
key
Tab through the dialog and press the OK button to accept the new assignment.
You will probably get a warning dialog asking if you want to change your
default configuration. After accepting, you will land back in the listview
with a new row indicating that you have assigned the script to the Pause key

Save your work and you now have a new way to Minimize All Apps and get to
your desktop.

HTH,
Pat

  _____