Re: where do I focus?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:11:17 -0400

Don't worry about the focus. However, you need to use the correct key
combination, which is control-alt-6, not F6. This is the 6 on the number row
above the letters.

I pledge to oppose the NFB's resistance to easily identifiable money, traffic
signals with sound, and other initiatives that would make our lives even better.