Re: Jaws not getting along with Vista on my Del Laptop

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:16:00 -0400

Ann,

I hope someone will give you a more informed suggestion, but did FS tech support ask you about the video card on your laptop? If that or some other hardware/software component is the cause, it could be replaced without needing to buy a new laptop or switch to WindowEyes, which in my experience causes other headaches. It seems clear there is some compatibility-related problem.