web site for Able To Extract Program for converting scanned PDF image documents into word or text files

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:16:13 -0600

Hello.

Several folks have asked for the link to the "Able To Extract" program for
converting scanned PDF image files into Word or text files.

Here's the link with ordering and other info:

http://www.investintech.com/order_a2e.htm

As I said earlier, the program seems to do a pretty good conversion, and
once you get through one or two initial screens with Jaws, it seems
reasonably Jaws friendly.

They are considering ordering it for me at work, so hopefully, I'll have
even a better idea of how it truly works fairly soon.

Thanks for all of your help with this problem.  I'd be interested to see
what others think of the software too.

Tom Behler in Colorado

Alternative archives located at: