Re: forwarding pics and images.

  • From: "Lic. Esperanza Villafuerte" <esperanza.villafuerte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:08:35 -0500

Juddy, may be a silly comment, That's true!, but, for example, in O.E.
sometimes you have to re accomodate the image, make it shorter than it is,
cutting margins because it is too long or something like that, so your e-mail
client use to ask you  if you want to send those   like these are right now, or
not.  -Well I am translate from my spanish-, I use to forward like they came,
because I can't do any changes sure those will allow receivers  get acorrect
viewing of them.
Esperanza Villafuerte