Temporary Context Menus in Word 2007

  • From: "Will Cummings" <will.cummings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:37:32 -0400

Hi all,

I sent out an email a couple days ago, but didn't see/anything come through,
or any responses, so I apologize in advance if anyone gets a repeat message.

I'm wondering if there's a keystroke command or something to access
temporary context menus in Word 2007, such as those that appear when you
copy text from one file to another.  The one that keeps popping up for me
asks whether I want to keep source formatting, match destination formatting,
etc.  I can navigate around the menu just fine once I click on it (after
searching around with zoomtext) but if there's a jfw keyboard command to
jump into it, it would help a lot.

Thanks in advance,

Will

P.S.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!