Re: viewing hidden files

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:57:06 -0800

Hi,
Go to Tools, then Folder Options. In the View tab is a tree view with
several categories of options. I always start at the top of the tree view
and work my way down.  "Show all files" is a radio button; just hit the
space bar when you land on it. I tell the Windows to show all system files
as well, since I'm the only one who gets under the hood.

Hope this helps.
Tom