Re: viewing hidden files

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 13:34:22 -0500

The below are correct, but like to add a few. You may find folder options
in the tools menu of either explorer or my computer with win me and xp.
Also after checking the options you want to tab to the current button so
that all folders take the change, or only the folder you are in will be
effected.

At 06:20 PM 12/7/03 -0800, you wrote:
>greetings
>Try this.
>1. alt-v to go to view menu.
>2. arrow up to folder options and hit enter.
>3. ctrl-tab once to view page.
>4. tab twice to folders/files treeview.
>5. type "h" once to "show hidden files" and arrow down to make your
>selection.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>golden

Tim