Re: very confused!

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:48:39 -0700

Katherine,

All they have to do is turn off Jaws.  no big deal.  You press insert F4,
then press okay to let it unload.

I hope you have, as I do, an easy way to restart Jaws after that, either
from the Start menu or with a hotkey.  If you don't, you should set that
sort of thing up.  The main point is, just because Jaws loaded automatically
when you booted up your computer (I'm assuming that's how you have it set
up, from your question), it's not a problem to simply turn it off and back
on as many times as you like, manually.

Hope that helps.
you t's no p or someone menu