very confused!

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:31:38 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
At this stage I'm using jaws 4.5. I go to an internet café to surf the net. So
I  uninstall jaws on my machine and install it there. But now the people
complain that jaws is causing problems, altering the way text displays on the
screen.  I told the owner of the café that I set jaws to not start  when the
computer starts and I unloaded it with insert+f4. But still he says jaws left
things on the screen, it changed the way  things is displayed.

How can jaws change display if  it's not active? I don't understand.

But he just say:  when jaws is installed windows is not functioning the way it
should for sighted people. I don't understand, jaws is only a screen  reader.
It's not suppose to do things like that?

He still allows me to surf there. I'm just  confused how this is possible.

Any clarity Is much appreciated