Re: very confused!

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:09:34 -0700

Hi Katherine,
You mean you were just making a cute comment about how the sighted people
around you are baffled by what Jaws does to frustrate their normal mouse
operations and such, maybe if they forget to turn it off, or have never
encountered something like that before?  I get it.  Originally, I thought
you were saying that *you* were very confused and didn't know how to explain
the problem to such people or how to turn Jaws off without being afraid that
you'd have to reboot your computer to get it back.

Oh, well.  Now it's doubly cute because everyone tried to help you with a
problem you weren't having.  :-)