using Jaws 8 with a HD monitor screen

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:29:10 -0300

Hello

I am thinking of buying a new notebook computer shortly that has a 17 inch high
definition screen.  Before I buy this notebook, I would like to know if Jaws 8
will work properly with such a screen and if a high definition screen will not
cause any problems with Jaws 8 when trying to use different programs in this
notebook?  With a HD computer screen, will Jaws still read the text on the
screen correctly with no glitches? and will Jaws freeze up using a HD computer
screen?  If someone can please help me with this, I would very much appreciate
the help.  Thanks.

Kindest regards,

Hank Merchant Jr.