Re: using Jaws 8 with a HD monitor screen

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:51:28 -0300

Hello back Bob

Thanks for the helpful info.

Hank

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: using Jaws 8 with a HD monitor screen

You can use the higher resolution screen. However, some Jaws scripts might not work as well if your video adaptor screen resolution is set to the native setting for the high res monitor. You can set the resolution to the level that is recommended by Freedom Scientific, 1024 by 768. The lcd monitor may not appear quite as good as if it were set to it's optimum resolution but most people won't notice the difference.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>