Re: unsubscribe

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:13:09 -0500

Okay, let's let this go. If they want to leave, they'll leave. If they want to do it just because it irritates people, they've just succeeded. Now then, let's drop it, before we start filling up everyone's inbox over an email that contained all of 2 words, shall we?

James,
List Admin
At 04:45 PM 07/03/2008, you wrote:
The only real problem with that idea is, if you tell someone the same thing over and over again, it gets to be a little annoying after a while. Hey, I'm just as compassionate and helpful as the next guy, but At some point, it gets to be a bit much after you've sent the same information out 50 times. You would think that answer would stick somehow. anyone still wishing to unsubscribe, the info is at the bottom of this message. scrole all the way down and it's there.

At 10:17 PM 3/6/2008, you wrote:
I agree with you Bruce.  This list more than any other I'm on and I'm on
nearly 30 here seems to be prone to this problem. I know mistakes do happen.
Maybe the unsubscribe info should be placed higher in the footer of each
message here.  Also there seem to be more people here so quick to pounce on
someone and beat them up over and over for what maybe a simple mistake.  If
more people would help instead of hurt then there would be a lot less
messages about this over and over on this list.

Do so many here have no compassion what so ever?  Can't people just help
someone out when they need help unsubscribing instead of beating them up ove
rthe request and generating dozens of messages for no good reason?

Rick