Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:55:11 -0600 (CST)

May I suggest that one unsubscribe mistake, which everyone is saying has cluttered up their mailboxes, has generated half a dozen complaints and insults, does no one see the incongruities? I also know that I have sometimes inadvertently sent an unsubscribe request to the list, for the simple reason that I was in a hurry and not paying enough attention. May I politely and respectfully suggest that until we achieve that level of perfection where we no longer make any such mistakes, we stop cluttering up the list with five times more complaint messages than actual offending messages? I will say no more.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Allan Wong wrote:

hi,
um, he is a totally blind person, he know how to walk in to the Mcdonalds but
lost his way out. perhaps he need a guide dog.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong