Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:58:37 -0600

At 05:28 PM 1/23/2007, you wrote:
please remove my name from the list.

uh, no. you are going to have to do it yourself.

I've e-mailed like 3 times with the subject as "unsubscribe" and it obviously isn't working. That is because you are using the *wrong* e-mail address! the proper address to send a message to is:

jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put unsubscribe in the subject line. Come on now. It really isn't that difficult, you know. If people would only take 5 seconds and actually look at the unsubscription instructions we wouldn't have to deal with this constant crap on the list. it's needless and all it does is frustrate people.