Re: the button is located in the flash player!

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 06:09:31 -0800

Hi Dana,

While on the web page of choice;
1. Press Insert/Jaws key +V for Jaws options.
2. Press the letter " F " until you hear " flash movies recognize ".
3. With " flash movies recognize " highlighted press the space bar until you
hear Jaws say " on " then press enter.  You only have 2 options here, on or
off.
Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike