Accessible Internet speed test sites for Jaws users

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:20:56 -0800

Hi All,

Would someone please provide the list with 1 or more Internet speed test
sites that are totally accessible to Jaws users.  Both the sites that were
provided to us by our Internet provider are only accessible to the sighted.
A totally blind person needs sighted asisstance.  The 2 speed test sites
that our provider gave us are below in case someone knows how to access
these sites and would be so kind as to explain how they do it.

www.speedtest.net

www.speakeasy.net

All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
Mike