Re: the button is located in the flash player!

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 06:03:02 -0800

Hi David & Zaheer,

In the settings link it says "Changing your preferences will affect the both
the test itself and many other parts of the site. For example, viewing
sharable result images (even those of others) will dynamically use your own
settings".  Have you found this to be true or should I change the settings
to coincide with my time zone etc.  Again, thank you all for all of your
help.  This has been quite the learning experience.  Take care.
Mike