Re: text typed in internet explorer

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:38:34 -0700

I am wondering if this is a web design problem. On most web sites when I hit
left arrow or back space I hear where I am. It is only on a few that I have
this blank problem. But as jerry says he has tested it with jaws 5.1 and above
and finds a problem with jaws.

skype name  stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes