Re: text typed in internet explorer

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:12:08 -0700

For me, that started with Jaws version 6. With each upgrade or update,
techies at Freedom Scientific have promised the next version would cure
the problem, so I wait again for the next version.

A couple of things might help. Maximize the window. Try selecting the
blank space. Sometimes this sets things right.

The foolproof work-around is to keep Jaws 5.1 on a hot key and switch
back to it.

Jerry