Re: spell check in outlook expresss

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:10:05 -0800

First of all, as stupid as this may seem, the spell check system in Word
isn't exactly like the spell checker in Outlook Express.  I have no idea why
they don't make them the same.  Just by the way.  But anyway, I edit stuff
in Outlook Express the way you're talking about every day.  I know it says
"read only," but there are times when you go to that field and no matter
what it says, you can edit there, which may require another keystroke or two
but I never think about what I'm doing, so it's hard to explain.  Just
patiently tab and shift tab around and see if you can land on that field and
edit it.  Sorry if this sounds vague or crazy.  Just experiment, though.