Re: spell check in outlook expresss

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:11:25 -0800

Judith,
I'm sorry, I just don't understand the distinction you're making.  I often
encounter a spaceless problem like that during spell checking, fix it, and
go on to the next spell check item.  I guess I just don't understand this
problem as you describe it.  No problem  Just so whatever it is works for
you and that person.
do