RE: something strange after my computer started

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 04:54:37 -0700

Hi you seem to have a program loaded at start up that brings a unknown
control in to focus with an app main window with out a real window.  Ok a
real window is any window with a title.  Pressing a key to interact with the
shell seems to cause this rather odd behaved program to run in the  back
ground where it belongs.
Hth