Re: some of my jaws issues

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 13:11:22 +0330

hi there,
up and down arrow are respectively for the previous and next
character/sentence/word/line/etc (item).
if you want the current item to be spoken, you are better to use numpad arrows;
i.e. num lock should be off and then you can use 5 for the currrent item. for
the current sentence press alt + numpad5.
i strongly recommend you to send each problem seperatly with a more expressive
subject to the list.
cheers
Hamid