Re: problem opening links

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 12:33:50 +0330

Hi there,
I had the same problem and i found out the reason; i will describe it and
hopefully it helps.
jaws by default starts reading the whole web page when it is fully downloaded
to your computer; i.e. the say all command begins. whatever you want to do at
the page you first have to either interrupt it by pressing the control key or
let it end. when the say all is working all the html hot keys for different
elements are also working,you have to keep in mind that during  the say all,
elements are floating; e.g. when you want to click a link, you may mistakenly
click on the next element which may not be clickable.
sometimes it happens that you want to use a web page element before the whole
page is loaded; fortunately that is also possible if the element is loaded, but
you have to be careful of the beginning the say all command.
this may also be applicable for the problem mentioned earlier about the ebay.
feel free to contact  back if i am notcleear enough.
Hamid