Re: settings to optimize windows 7 with JFW 11

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:14:26 -0430

I can help you with the authorization thing. Go to control pannel and find
regional and language options or some around those lines. Make sure that
eeverything says in their default languages (Including log on options and
unicode programs )are in english or spanish or whatever your license of jaws
dictates. I had the same problems, and what happen was that the person that
installed my win7 OS loved spanish (my native language lol) and he totally
forgot about jaws. It was a pain.

Best regards and hope this works,
\

Yadiel