settings to optimize windows 7 with JFW 11

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:39:13 -0500

I'm wondering if there are any settings I need to change in windows 7 as far
as display and color settings to make JFW read better. Sometimes I will be
arrowing down a list of items and jaws will read but it will say things like
vertical scroll bar occasionally and occasionally just read some erroneous
characters. Any suggestions? Also, I activated my copy when I got windows 7
installed a couple days ago, but tonight I booted up the computer and JAWS
was telling me I needed to activate or it would run in 40 minute mode.
Anyone have any ideas as to why this would be happening? Thanks for the
help.