Re: settings to optimize windows 7 with JFW 11

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:39:08 +0100

Hi.
Two questions.
1. What build of JAWS are you using?
2. Are you using JAWS 10 or 11. Are you also running the JAWS 12 public beta?
I can't see you are but who knows.
Many thanks.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 14/09/2010 6:39, Terra Syslo wrote:
I’m wondering if there are any settings I need to change in windows 7 as
far as display and color settings to make JFW read better. Sometimes I
will be arrowing down a list of items and jaws will read but it will say
things like vertical scroll bar occasionally and occasionally just read
some erroneous characters. Any suggestions? Also, I activated my copy
when I got windows 7 installed a couple days ago, but tonight I booted
up the computer and JAWS was telling me I needed to activate or it would
run in 40 minute mode. Anyone have any ideas as to why this would be
happening? Thanks for the help.