Re: set vacation

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:22:46 -0700

Philip,

Wrong address. You need to use a different E-Mail address when talking to the
server to change status.

Try looking at the bottom of many of our message threads and you will find at
least one clue as to how to set vacation mode:

Alternative archives located at:

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.