RE: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

  • From: "kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:21:44 -0700

I agree that with a partially sighted student, it wouldn't hurt to introduce
him or her to jaws an/or other blindness skills.

I hope I did not come across as if I am against teaching my partially
sighted students jaws?

One of my original inquories was the experience of using jaws from a
partially sighted vantage point compared to being blind. Of course, with me
being blind, I already experience this but I wonder how the experience would
be if you are visually impaired.

Good day.